- (of a thing) Not able to be found because it is not in its expected place
- Not present or included when expected or supposed to be
- not able to be found; “missing in action”; “a missing person”
- Missing is a 2009 BBC TV series starring Pauline Quirke and Mark Wingett. The series is a ten-part drama for BBC Daytime, set in a busy Missing Persons Unit. Quirke played DS Mary Jane “MJ” Croft, a charismatic detective who runs the under-resourced unit.
- (of a person) Absent from a place, esp. home, and of unknown whereabouts
- lacking: nonexistent; “the thumb is absent”; “her appetite was lacking”
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- An intense feeling of deep affection
quotes about missing someone you love – "Someone Is
Quotes By The One And Only Massy Xander
Some people live their lives as if each day will be their last.Some approach love the same way,in a desperate attempt to outrun the tiny changes or huge ones that are always looming on each of our horizons.But the sense of urgency that comes from wanting to experience life and love to the fullest can force decisios that are not always in your best intrest or anyone else’s,for that matter.In fact,sometimes facing the consequences of your choices can be even worse than death.You may live only once,but you don’t necessrily want it to feel like forever.
Sometimes You Have To Go It Alone-
No guts,no glory.Like a kamikaze,there are times when you may be required to leave the life you knew behind and give it over to a greater purpose.The costs can be high,to your heart,soul,and reputation.Whether or not what you gain will ultimately outweigh what you gave is impossible to know,and really irrelevant.Your comfort comes in the knowledge that some things are worth sacrificing for.
Keep The Change-
Holding on to someone you know you have to let go of is not just a way to delay the inevitable for them,but for yourself,as well.It protects you from having to make the transition you are about to impose until you are good and ready.Like canceling on an out of town guest you’ve been longing to see,but never quite had the time to plan for,its the convenient,easy way out-for you.
I Against I-
We are often so distracted by the internal war between what we want to do and what we have to do that we overlook what we need to do.Not need in the sense of an obligation to others,but in the sense of a compulsion to preserve our own sanity.When doing what others think we should do comes into direct conflict with what our heads or hearts demand,it’s time to choose wether our top priority is to please others or to please ourselves.
We don’t miss what we never had,but we miss terribly things we almost had.And we miss things we used to have most of all.Though we hope and pray for our relationships,our looks,and our lives to improve,having more also means having more to lose.
just as love blinds us to imperfections in others,it magnifies those we see in ourselves.but if this is true,then the opposite must also be the case.we can take comfort in the fact that our faults will be invisable to those who love us.The success or failure of any relationship depends not just on how we feel about eachother,but on how we make each other feel about ourselves.
thats all i can get for now,my fingers are killing me.
all quotes are from the book,Ghostgirl Lovesick by Tonya Hurley,an amazing writer,i love her books ❤
i hate how this makes her face look filthy >.<
~ Scarlett's tears ~
(Memorable quotes for "Gone with the wind")
quotes about missing someone you love
Bestselling author Richard Bach explores the meaning of fate and soul mates in this modern-day fairytale based on his real-life relationship with actor Leslie Parrish. “This is a story about a knight who was dying, and the princess who saved his life,” Bach writes in his opening greeting. “It’s a story about beauty and beasts and spells and fortresses, about death-powers that seem and life-powers that are.” Yes, it is all that, and more. On the earthly plane this is about the riveting love affair between two fully human people who are willing to explore time travel and other dimensions together even as they grapple with the earthly struggles of intimacy, commitment, smothering, and whose turn it is to cook. Their love affair and happy ending inspired many enthusiastic fans. Years later, some of these fans were devastated to discover that this match made in heaven didn’t manage to stick (the couple are no longer together). But in an interview, Bach explained that lovers don’t have to stay married forever to be lifetime soul mates. Read this as a lesson about love’s enchantments and possibilities, but don’t count on this book to keep you and your mate on the bridge across forever. –Gail Hudson